Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Musings2

I knew that we didn't see eye-to-eye on the important subjects. I guess that I was hoping that it wouldn't cause a rift in this friendship that has lasted years and meant so much to me. The thing of it is, I have finally realized that I am living in a dream-world. Tonight has shown me that, once again, I am alone. I knew I was expecting too much but I hoped that he would not be so stubbornly stupid, harmful to himself and others. All in the name of fun, saying over and over "I don't want to grow up." It was then that I realized that I have crossed over and he doesn't want to come. The adventure of growing up together has been taken from me. I have to go alone. I hope I don't get lost.

I miss you, Peter Pan.

1 comment:

  1. it's so damn SUNNY here in the Neverland, Katharine! come visit at leeeeast.

    ReplyDelete