Saturday, April 8, 2006

It Feels Like a Monday

I am so tired of trying to be strong. I am afraid and weak and at the end of myself and I don't know where to go from here. There are so many enormous decisions that must be made and I want to know that I am doing the right thing. When I am alone, I seem to know what I must do but then I think about what others might think and I freeze. I was sure that I had conquered this but it is rising up in me again and I am filled with bitterness. It is so easy for those around me. I don't understand why I struggle so through all of this life stuff. What is the lesson? Some days just feel like Mondays.

1 comment:

  1. "It is so easy for those around me. I don't understand why I struggle so through all of this life stuff."

    theres probably people that think that about YOU.isnt that weird?

    ReplyDelete